Thursday 3 May 2018


Training With Sharon Wallis Photography

In my quest to be the best newborn photographer in the area I have booked myself onto a number of posing/safety and business newborn photography training workshops. In fact between January and July of this year I will have attended 3 in person workshops and 2 online retreats. In an industry that is completely unregulated, training is incredibly important! Not only do we all want to take beautiful, timeless images for new mummies and daddies to display and cherish but we have a responsibility to both precious new babies and their parents to do so in the safest possible way. 

In March I was lucky enough to train with Sharon Wallis photography. Sharon's photography is incredible! I want to have more babies so that she can photograph them! The colours, tones, posing, lighting, editing are just stunning so I knew I had to get myself booked onto a 1:1 posing workshop. 

I had an amazing day with 2 absolutely stunning babies. I learnt a huge amount and have been putting it all into practise with lots of beautiful babies who have recently been into the studio. Here are some of the images from the day. 

Posed by Sharon Wallis and taken and edited by myself:







If you would like any more information on a newborn session please visit my website or email me at victoriajphotos@gmail.com

I can't wait to meet you and your little one

Vicki xx

1 comment:

  1. Heyy, you have some grear pics. Any one interested in some new born photodraphy in scotland,uk you can contact us. thanks. Glasgow Newborn Photographers

    ReplyDelete